Monday, February 13, 2012

Grammy Awards 2012: Best Looks

Hello Random friends!
Just got back from a lovely small vaca back home to San Diego to see my boyfriend (early valentines date), my parents and my best friend Leah. Had a great time but now school starts. (I should be asleep seeing as its currently 1:30 here in LA but I feel twitchy and energetic. fail.)

Got back to LA just in time to see the awesome ending of the Grammys! I have been on my IPhone all day looking at the crazy and beautiful gowns some ladies were wearing. Here's my top picks!

Rihanna in Custom Made Armani-I think Rihanna is a sexy bitch! I LOVE her curves, and I really love how she works them in outfits. I love this dress, simple, but very sexy.

Katy Perry in Ellie Saab-I loved Saabs runway show, so girly and pretty. This was one of the best pieces in the whole show and i think Katy does the dress justice. My only qualm is that she doesn't always need to color her hair, black is fine too!

Adele in Armani-YES YES YES! I LOVE ADELE. I love her personality, her voice, and now her style! She looked STUNNING this year. From this gorgeous dress, to her performance dress below, she hit the nail right on the head! Not to mention her makeup and hair looked incredible! 10/10!

And to shy away from fashion, Adeles' performance was amazing. I almost shed a tear.

No comments: