Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Alexander McQueen Men's RTW Fall 2012


I have this slight fashion fetish for mens clothing. I love the penny loafers, the collared shirts and the sharp blazers men get to wear. I get so jealous when i see a very well tailored suit on a man. I wish i could pull thats off. Alexander McQueens Resort 2012 mens line is incredible. Sarah Burton went back to the traditional tailored look and I adore it. But, she also kept the "kookiness" and the spunk of the McQueen line alive. Like a classic blazer with floral patterns on the chest (far right) or the signature "moth" design with a lovely pin (center). I also love the (far right) outfit with the almost metallic arm sleeves in them. Obsessed. McQueen is my number one in high end brand names. I am always surprised at what Mrs. Burton has to give us next.

No comments: