Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life gets in the way and stuff.

I'm currently less than a week away from moving. Also, school has been a bit hectic. I have officially declared my major which means they are drowning us in photo assignments. Its all very tedious, but i love it. My first class is Commercial Photography 1, which is a class where we shoot various types of commercial portraits. We started Tuesday with a cereal box. I started the shoot in the morning and didn't leave in till mid afternoon. It was long but well worth it since i have half of my assignment done. I also have a Color Printing and Lightroom class which is all Photoshop and learning how to edit and print prints. Interesting but very technical. Overall, its interesting, but a lot of work. I am up for the challenge!





No comments: