Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Random Adventure: Venice Beach


Today, i decided to take a small photo adventure by myself after my doctors appointment. I felt like i needed to clear my head and relax alone. So i ventured out into the crazy jungle that is Venice Beach, CA. Which is about 5 minutes away from my house in Santa Monica. 

I started with a Hot Coco at Cafe Collage, which is a cafe right before the Venice Boardwalk. This was my first time here and it was very good. i like the way the cafe looks and the hot coco was delish. After i left the cafe, i walked from Abbott Kinney to the Boardwalk and captured some awesome shots of the street art. I had a lovely 2 hours to myself. I plan on doing this once a week. Go somewhere here in LA and have a photo adventure, and be with my thoughts. I suggest it for people who are having a stressful time.




No comments: