Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Jason Wu for Target

I am a huge fan of these designer brands going cheaper for Target. I loved Rodarte for Target, and also the very insane and crazy Missoni for Target. (I managed to get almost everything I wanted....after searching 7 stores and 2 cities...i now realize how crazy I was as i write this...) I also really like Libertine for Target. I'm really excited for what Jason Wu has to offer. I am a huge floral fan and i am so excited to the floral patterned hang bad and the lace dresses. February can't come sooner!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love this!! I adore Versace for H&M, especially since it came to the UK- it was quite unusual to see affordable high fashion on my own doorstep! XD.

Ginny x

EileneMACHINE said...

I was shocked Versace decided to do it! but none the less it was a great line!