Thursday, January 19, 2012

Camping Trip 2012

Last year, my friends and I decided to take a camping trip every year. Just to relax and get away from the city. This year we decided to go Agua Caliente ("Hot Water" in spanish)  California which is about 30 minutes outside of San Diego City. It was lovely, very quiet and in the middle of the desert.
I am a total city girl, the most "campy" thing i own is a pair of Levi Jeans. My friends always pick on me. but i settled with wearing some Maggie Ward tights, Cotton On tee and Steve Madden Boots with the occasional moccasins, campy right? 
I went with my best friend of 10 years Leah, her boyfriend Nick, her sister Jamie and my boyfriend Christian. It was an amazing trip and we're already planning the next trip to Yosemite State Park.












No comments: